- If at any time you are in breach of any obligation (including those relating to payment) under these terms and conditions we may suspend or terminate the supply of goods or equipment to you. We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage you may suffer if we exercise our rights under this clause.
- We may cancel any contract to which these terms and conditions apply or cancel delivery of goods or equipment at any time by giving you written notice. We will repay you any money paid, but we are not liable for any loss or damage arising from such cancellation.
- If you cancel hire of goods or equipment you are liable for any and all losses we have incurred (whether direct or indirect) as a direct result of the cancellation (including, but not limited to, any loss of profits). Bookings are held in good faith that you are intent on hiring the goods and we may turn away other bookings due to this, therefore potentially losing opportunity to re-book items when you cancel.
The following cancellation charges apply:
- 31 days or more from your event date your 25% deposit will not be refunded
- 30 days or less: A full forfeit of hire fees will be applied if cancelled within 30 days of the booking date (not including bond fee)
- We must be notified in writing of any cancellations/changes to bookings.
COVID-19 CANCELLATION POLICY
We will move all postponed event dates due to COVID-19 levels moving up or down to a new mutually agreed date.
Note that if you cancel your booking in full due to COVID-19 level changes and accompanying government directions, the 25% deposit is non-refundable (if the date is outside the 30 day cancellation policy), if within 30 days, the 25% deposit is non refundable however remainder of hireage payment will be refunded. If you decide to change your event but no restrictions are issued by the government, normal cancellation policy applies as above.